BCC 10.01 Update Available for Avid Users Posted 2 days ago by Simon Day - Posted in General
Boris Continuum Complete 10.01 is an important update for Avid Media Composer users and includes significant feature enhancements and many bug fixes.
This is a free update for all owners of BCC 10 AVX.
Point Release Highlights:
- Improved 4K support: All BCC filters now supported & optimized for 4K resolution support
- Major Speed & Rendering Performance: OpenCL optimization in many filters yielding up to 3x faster rendering & previews!
- Light Leaks now 2-3x faster
- Beauty Studio now 1.3x faster
- Title Studio renders credit rolls 5-6x faster
- mocha/PixelChooser mask rendering 1.4x faster
- PixelChooser keying now 2-2.5x faster
- Major Effects & Filter Improvements:
- Transition Presets: 45 new Light Leaks Dissolve presets for creative editing
- Beauty Studio: Faster rendering plus added Film Glow & Magic Sharp options
- Lights: Glare & Prism improved quality
- Video Glitch: Better results in 4K projects
- Witness protection: now includes integrated mocha in PixelChooser for advanced face & logo blurring and obscuring
- Title Studio Enhancements:
- Speed and Quality! Faster renders and improved motion blur
- New Graphic Templates: Countdowns, Title Rolls, Text Callouts & Lower 3rds
- Improved FX Browser playback and folder navigation
- Many workflow improvements: C4D, PNG import, and more
This free update for BCC 10 also includes brand new transition and title studio presets, take a look below.
New Presets for BCC Light Leaks Dissolve transition
New Countdowns & Clocks templates for BCC Title Studio
New Graphic Callout templates for BCC Title Studio
Still have BCC 9? Upgrade now
It's that time of the year again!
Here's what's on offer over the next several days, including active and upcoming sales
HitFilm 4 Pro is out now and you can start using it immediately. As you’d expect, it’s packed full of massive new features and impr...
The newest version (and the biggest update to BCC) has been out for a few weeks now. Boris have uploaded several video tutorials to help users get ...